How to cite this article: Cecchin D, Almeida José F. A., Gomes Brenda P. F. A., Zaia AA, Ferraz Caio C. R. 2012. Deproteinization technique stabilizes the adhesion of the fiberglass post relined with resin composite to root canal. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2012:100B:577–583.
Deproteinization technique stabilizes the adhesion of the fiberglass post relined with resin composite to root canal †
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 100B, Issue 2, pages 577–583, February 2012
How to Cite
Cecchin, D., Almeida, J. F. A., Gomes, B. P. F. A., Zaia, A. A. and Ferraz, C. C. R. (2012), Deproteinization technique stabilizes the adhesion of the fiberglass post relined with resin composite to root canal . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100B: 577–583. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31946
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!