Conflict of Interest: None.
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 100B, Issue 1, pages 249–255, January 2012
How to Cite
Patil, S. B., Kaul, A., Babbar, A., Mathur, R., Mishra, A. and Sawant, K. K. (2012), In vivo evaluation of alginate microspheres of carvedilol for nasal delivery. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100B: 249–255. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31947
The authors alone are responsible for the content and writing of the paper.
How to cite this article: Patil SB, Kaul A, Babbar A, Mathur R, Mishra A, Sawant KK. 2012. In vivo evaluation of alginate microspheres of carvedilol for nasal deliveryConflict of Interest: None.The authors alone are responsible for the content and writing of the paper. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2012:100B:249-255.
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!