How to cite this article: Yang H, Zhu G, Zhang Z, Wang Z, Fang J, Xu W. 2012. Influence of weft-knitted tubular fabric on radial mechanical property of coaxial three-layer small-diameter vascular graft. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2012:100B:342–349.
Influence of weft-knitted tubular fabric on radial mechanical property of coaxial three-layer small-diameter vascular graft†
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 100B, Issue 2, pages 342–349, February 2012
How to Cite
Yang, H., Zhu, G., Zhang, Z., Wang, Z., Fang, J. and Xu, W. (2012), Influence of weft-knitted tubular fabric on radial mechanical property of coaxial three-layer small-diameter vascular graft. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100B: 342–349. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31955
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50873079
- 973 project of China. Grant Number: 2009CB526402.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!