How to cite this article: Gu T, Shi H, Ye J. 2012. Reinforcement of calcium phosphate cement by incorporating with high-strength β-tricalcium phosphate aggregates. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2012:100B:350–359.
Reinforcement of calcium phosphate cement by incorporating with high-strength β-tricalcium phosphate aggregates†
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 100B, Issue 2, pages 350–359, February 2012
How to Cite
Gu, T., Shi, H. and Ye, J. (2012), Reinforcement of calcium phosphate cement by incorporating with high-strength β-tricalcium phosphate aggregates. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100B: 350–359. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31956
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51172074, 50732003
- Science and Technology Program of Guangdong Province of China. Grant Number: 2008A030102008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!