How to cite this article: Morris DE, Mather ML, Simon CG Jr, Crowe JA. 2012. Time-optimized X-ray micro-CT imaging of polymer based scaffolds. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2012:100B:360–367.
Time-optimized X-ray micro-CT imaging of polymer based scaffolds†
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 100B, Issue 2, pages 360–367, February 2012
How to Cite
Morris, D. E., Mather, M. L., Simon, C. G. and Crowe, J. A. (2012), Time-optimized X-ray micro-CT imaging of polymer based scaffolds. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100B: 360–367. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31957
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2011
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, UK. Grant Number: EP/C534247/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!