How to cite this article: Kishore V, Uquillas JA, Dubikovsky A, Alshehabat MA, Snyder PW, Breur GJ, Akkus O. 2012. In vivo response to electrochemically aligned collagen bioscaffolds. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2012:100B:400–408.
In vivo response to electrochemically aligned collagen bioscaffolds†
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 100B, Issue 2, pages 400–408, February 2012
How to Cite
Kishore, V., Uquillas, J. A., Dubikovsky, A., Alshehabat, M. A., Snyder, P. W., Breur, G. J. and Akkus, O. (2012), In vivo response to electrochemically aligned collagen bioscaffolds. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100B: 400–408. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31962
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2011
- Alfred Mann Institute, Purdue University
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: NIH 1R21AR056060
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-0754442.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!