How to cite this article: Letouzey V, Lavigne JP, Garric X, Coudane J, de Tayrac R, Callaghan DO. 2012. Is degradable antibiotic coating for synthetic meshes provide protection against experimental animal infection after fascia repair? J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2012:100B:471–479.
Is degradable antibiotic coating for synthetic meshes provide protection against experimental animal infection after fascia repair?†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 100B, Issue 2, pages 471–479, February 2012
How to Cite
Letouzey, V., Lavigne, J. P., Garric, X., Coudane, J., de Tayrac, R. and Callaghan, D. O. (2012), Is degradable antibiotic coating for synthetic meshes provide protection against experimental animal infection after fascia repair?. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100B: 471–479. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31973
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2010
- INSERM, Université de Montpellier 1, l'Agence National Pour la Recherche, La Region Languedoc Roussillon and the town of Nîmes (INSERM Espri 26)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!