How to cite this article: Zhu XD, Zhang HJ, Li DX, Fan HS, Zhang XD. 2012. Study on the enhanced protein adsorption of microwave sintered hydroxyapatite nanoceramic particles: Role of microstructure. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2012:100B:516–523.
Study on the enhanced protein adsorption of microwave sintered hydroxyapatite nanoceramic particles: Role of microstructure†
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 100B, Issue 2, pages 516–523, February 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, X. D., Zhang, H.J., Li, D. X., Fan, H. S. and Zhang, X. D. (2012), Study on the enhanced protein adsorption of microwave sintered hydroxyapatite nanoceramic particles: Role of microstructure. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100B: 516–523. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31978
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50802060
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB606201
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!