How to cite this article: Zhao T, Li Y, Zhao X, Chen H, Zhang T. 2012. Ni ion release, osteoblast-material interactions, and hemocompatibility of hafnium-implanted NiTi alloy. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2012:100B:646–659.
Ni ion release, osteoblast–material interactions, and hemocompatibility of hafnium-implanted NiTi alloy†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 100B, Issue 3, pages 646–659, April 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, T., Li, Y., Zhao, X., Chen, H. and Zhang, T. (2012), Ni ion release, osteoblast–material interactions, and hemocompatibility of hafnium-implanted NiTi alloy. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100B: 646–659. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.31989
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 50971007
- Innovation Foundation of BUAA for PhD Graduates
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET -09-0024 (to Y.L)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!