How to cite this article: Moreau JL, Weir MD, Giuseppetti AA, Chow LC, Antonucci JM, Xu Hockin H. K. 2012. Long-term mechanical durability of dental nanocomposites containing amorphous calcium phosphate nanoparticles. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2012:100B:1264–1273.
Long-term mechanical durability of dental nanocomposites containing amorphous calcium phosphate nanoparticles †
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 100B, Issue 5, pages 1264–1273, July 2012
How to Cite
Moreau, J. L., Weir, M. D., Giuseppetti, A. A., Chow, L. C., Antonucci, J. M. and Xu, H. H. K. (2012), Long-term mechanical durability of dental nanocomposites containing amorphous calcium phosphate nanoparticles . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100B: 1264–1273. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32691
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 DE17974, DE16416
- University of Maryland School of Dentistry, ADAF, NIST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!