How to cite this article: Kazemzadeh-Narbat M, Noordin S, Masri BA, Garbuz DS, Duncan CP, Hancock Robert E. W., Wang R. 2012. Drug release and bone growth studies of antimicrobial peptide-loaded calcium phosphate coating on titanium. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2012:100B:1344–1352.
Drug release and bone growth studies of antimicrobial peptide-loaded calcium phosphate coating on titanium†
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 100B, Issue 5, pages 1344–1352, July 2012
How to Cite
Kazemzadeh-Narbat, M., Noordin, S., Masri, B. A., Garbuz, D. S., Duncan, C. P., Hancock, R. E. W. and Wang, R. (2012), Drug release and bone growth studies of antimicrobial peptide-loaded calcium phosphate coating on titanium. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100B: 1344–1352. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32701
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- the Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!