How to cite this article: Knowlton CB, Wimmer MA. 2013. An autonomous mathematical reconstruction to effectively measure volume loss on retrieved polyethylene tibial inserts. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:449–457.
An autonomous mathematical reconstruction to effectively measure volume loss on retrieved polyethylene tibial inserts†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 3, pages 449–457, April 2013
How to Cite
Knowlton, C. B. and Wimmer, M. A. (2013), An autonomous mathematical reconstruction to effectively measure volume loss on retrieved polyethylene tibial inserts. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 449–457. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32782
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 AR 059843-01
- Rush Arthritis and Orthopedics Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!