How to cite this article: Cheng J, Zheng Y.F. 2013. In vitro study on newly designed biodegradable Fe-X composites (X = W, CNT) prepared by spark plasma sintering. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:485–497.
In vitro study on newly designed biodegradable Fe-X composites (X = W, CNT) prepared by spark plasma sintering†
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 4, pages 485–497, May 2013
How to Cite
Cheng, J. and Zheng, Y.F. (2013), In vitro study on newly designed biodegradable Fe-X composites (X = W, CNT) prepared by spark plasma sintering. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 485–497. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32783
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2012CB619102
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20100001110011
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Numbers: 2011AA030101, 2011AA030103
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31170909
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!