How to cite this article: Moreira PL, Genari SC,Goissis G, Galembeck F, An YH, Santos AR, Jr. 2013. Bovine osteoblasts cultured on polyanionic collagen scaffolds: An ultrastructural and immunocytochemical study. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:18–27.
Bovine osteoblasts cultured on polyanionic collagen scaffolds: An ultrastructural and immunocytochemical study †
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 1, pages 18–27, January 2013
How to Cite
da Luz Moreira, P., Genari, S. C., Goissis, G., Galembeck, F., An, Y. H. and Santos, A. R. (2013), Bovine osteoblasts cultured on polyanionic collagen scaffolds: An ultrastructural and immunocytochemical study . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 18–27. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32804
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!