How to cite this article: Moreira PL, Genari SC,Goissis G, Galembeck F, An YH, Santos AR, Jr. 2013. Bovine osteoblasts cultured on polyanionic collagen scaffolds: An ultrastructural and immunocytochemical study. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:18–27.
Bovine osteoblasts cultured on polyanionic collagen scaffolds: An ultrastructural and immunocytochemical study †
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 1, pages 18–27, January 2013
How to Cite
da Luz Moreira, P., Genari, S. C., Goissis, G., Galembeck, F., An, Y. H. and Santos, A. R. (2013), Bovine osteoblasts cultured on polyanionic collagen scaffolds: An ultrastructural and immunocytochemical study . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 18–27. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32804
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!