How to cite this article: Kutlu B, Tiğ li Aydin RS, Akman AC, Gümüşderelioglu M, Nohutcu RM. 2013. Platelet-rich plasma-loaded chitosan scaffolds: preparation and growth factor release kinetics. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:28–35.
Platelet-rich plasma-loaded chitosan scaffolds: Preparation and growth factor release kinetics †
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 1, pages 28–35, January 2013
How to Cite
Kutlu, B., Tiğlı Aydın, R. S., Akman, A. C., Gümüşderelioglu, M. and Nohutcu, R. M. (2013), Platelet-rich plasma-loaded chitosan scaffolds: Preparation and growth factor release kinetics . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 28–35. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32806
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
- Hacettepe University Scientific Research and Development Office. Grant Number: 0601201001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!