How to cite this article: Cao J. D., Martens P., Laws K. J., Boughton P., Ferry M., 2013. Quantitative in vitro assessment of Mg65Zn30Ca5 degradation and its effect on cell viability. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:43–49.
Quantitative in vitro assessment of Mg65Zn30Ca5 degradation and its effect on cell viability†
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 1, pages 43–49, January 2013
How to Cite
Cao, J. D., Martens, P., Laws, K. J., Boughton, P. and Ferry, M. (2013), Quantitative in vitro assessment of Mg65Zn30Ca5 degradation and its effect on cell viability. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 43–49. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32811
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- Australian Research Council (ARC Centre of Excellence for Design in Light Metals). Grant Number: CE0561574
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!