How to cite this article: Souza FA, Queiroz TP, Guastaldi AC, Garcia-Júnior IR, Magro-Filho O, Nishioka RS, Sisti KE, Sonoda CK. 2013. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:76–84.
Comparative in vivo study of commercially pure Ti implants with surfaces modified by laser with and without silicate deposition: Biomechanical and scanning electron microscopy analysis†
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 1, pages 76–84, January 2013
How to Cite
Souza, F. A., Queiroz, T. P., Guastaldi, A. C., Garcia-Júnior, I. R., Magro-Filho, O., Nishioka, R. S., Sisti, K. E. and Sonoda, C. K. (2013), Comparative in vivo study of commercially pure Ti implants with surfaces modified by laser with and without silicate deposition: Biomechanical and scanning electron microscopy analysis. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 76–84. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32818
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
- FAPESP (Fundação de Amparo à pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!