How to cite this article: Tatara T., Itani M., Sugi T., Fujita K., 2013. Physical plugging does not account for attenuation of capillary leakage by hydroxyethyl starch 130/0.4: A synthetic gel layer model. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:85–90.
Physical plugging does not account for attenuation of capillary leakage by hydroxyethyl starch 130/0.4: A synthetic gel layer model†
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 1, pages 85–90, January 2013
How to Cite
Tatara, T., Itani, M., Sugi, T. and Fujita, K. (2013), Physical plugging does not account for attenuation of capillary leakage by hydroxyethyl starch 130/0.4: A synthetic gel layer model. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 85–90. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32819
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) from the Ministry of Education, Science and Culture of Japan. Grant Numbers: 20591846, 24592365
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!