These authors contributed equally to the design and performance of these studies.
Single immunization with a suboptimal antigen dose encapsulated into polyanhydride microparticles promotes high titer and avid antibody responses†
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 1, pages 91–98, January 2013
How to Cite
Huntimer, L., Wilson Welder, J. H., Ross, K., Carrillo-Conde, B., Pruisner, L., Wang, C., Narasimhan, B., Wannemuehler, M. J. and Ramer-Tait, A. E. (2013), Single immunization with a suboptimal antigen dose encapsulated into polyanhydride microparticles promotes high titer and avid antibody responses. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 91–98. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32820
How to cite this article: Huntimer L, Wilson Welder JH, Ross K, Carrillo-Conde B, Pruisner L, Wang C, Narasimhan B, Wannemuehler MJ, Ramer-Tait AE. 2013. Single immunization with a suboptimal antigen dose encapsulated into polyanhydride microparticles promotes high titer and avid antibody responses. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:91–98.
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
- Whitaker Foundation
- U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command. Grant Numbers: W81XWH-09-1-0386, W81XWH-10-1-0806
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: EEC 0552584, EEC 0851519
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!