This paper has been written entirely by the authors, and no external funding was obtained for this study. The authors have no significant financial or any other relationship in this study.
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 1, pages 99–109, January 2013
How to Cite
Tsujimoto, H., Tanzawa, A., Matoba, M., Hashimoto, A., Suzuki, S., Morita, S., Ikada, Y. and Hagiwara, A. (2013), The anti-adhesive effect of thermally cross-linked gelatin film and its influence on the intestinal anastomosis in canine models . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 99–109. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32821
How to cite this article: Matsuda T, Kuwana M, Aomizu T, Yamagishi M, Ohtake H, Watanabe G. 2013. Surface design for in situ capture of endothelial progenitor cells: VEGF-bound surface architecture and behaviors of cultured mononuclear cells. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:99–109.
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!