How to cite this article: Aviv H, Bartling S, Grinberg I, Margel S. 2013. Synthesis and characterization of Bi2O3/HSA core-shell nanoparticles for X-ray imaging applications. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:131–138.
Synthesis and characterization of Bi2O3/HSA core-shell nanoparticles for X-ray imaging applications†
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 1, pages 131–138, January 2013
How to Cite
Aviv, H., Bartling, S., Grinberg, I. and Margel, S. (2013), Synthesis and characterization of Bi2O3/HSA core-shell nanoparticles for X-ray imaging applications. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 131–138. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32826
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
- German Israel Foundation (GIF) Grant, Minerva Grant (Microscale & Nanoscale Particles)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!