How to cite this article: Shadanbaz S, Walker J, Staiger MP, Dias GJ, Pietak A. 2013. Growth of calcium phosphates on magnesium substrates for corrosion control in biomedical applications via immersion techniques. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:162–172.
Growth of calcium phosphates on magnesium substrates for corrosion control in biomedical applications via immersion techniques†
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 1, pages 162–172, January 2013
How to Cite
Shadanbaz, S., Walker, J., Staiger, M. P., Dias, G. J. and Pietak, A. (2013), Growth of calcium phosphates on magnesium substrates for corrosion control in biomedical applications via immersion techniques. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 162–172. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32830
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- New Zealand Foundation for Research Science & Technology (FRST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!