How to cite this article: Pilliar RM, Kandel RA, Grynpas MD, Hu Y. 2013. Porous calcium polyphosphate as load-bearing bone substitutes: In vivo study. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:1–8.
Porous calcium polyphosphate as load-bearing bone substitutes: In vivo study†
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 1, pages 1–8, January 2013
How to Cite
Pilliar, R. M., Kandel, R. A., Grynpas, M. D. and Hu, Y. (2013), Porous calcium polyphosphate as load-bearing bone substitutes: In vivo study. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 1–8. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32832
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Council of Canada
- the Canadian Institute for Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!