How to cite this article: Zhou FY, Wang BL, Qiu KJ, Li L, Lin JP, Li HF, Zheng YF. 2013. Microstructure, mechanical property, corrosion behavior, and in vitro biocompatibility of Zr–Mo alloys. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:237–246.
Microstructure, mechanical property, corrosion behavior, and in vitro biocompatibility of Zr–Mo alloys†
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 2, pages 237–246, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, F. Y., Wang, B. L., Qiu, K. J., Li, L., Lin, J. P., Li, H. F. and Zheng, Y. F. (2013), Microstructure, mechanical property, corrosion behavior, and in vitro biocompatibility of Zr–Mo alloys. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 237–246. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32833
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2012
- State Key Lab of Advanced Metals and Materials. Grant Number: 2011-ZD01
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2012CB619102
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Numbers: 2011AA030101, 2011AA030103
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31170909, 51041004
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20100001110011
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: HEUCFZ1017, HEUCFR1020
- Natural Science Foundation of Heilongjiang Province. Grant Number: ZD201012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!