How to cite this article: Son JS, Choi Y-A, Park E-K, Kwon T-Y, Kim K-H, Lee K-B. 2013. Drug delivery from hydroxyapatite-coated titanium surfaces using biodegradable particle carriers. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:247–257.
Drug delivery from hydroxyapatite-coated titanium surfaces using biodegradable particle carriers†
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 2, pages 247–257, February 2013
How to Cite
Son, J. S., Choi, Y.-A., Park, E.-K., Kwon, T.-Y., Kim, K.-H. and Lee, K.-B. (2013), Drug delivery from hydroxyapatite-coated titanium surfaces using biodegradable particle carriers. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 247–257. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32834
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea Grant funded by the Korean Government. Grant Number: NRF-2010-013-E00024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!