How to cite this article: Gostin PF, Helth A, Voss A, Sueptitz R, Calin M, Eckert J, Gebert A. 2013. Surface treatment, corrosion behavior, and apatite-forming ability of Ti-45Nb implant alloy. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:269–278.
Surface treatment, corrosion behavior, and apatite-forming ability of Ti-45Nb implant alloy†
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 2, pages 269–278, February 2013
How to Cite
Gostin, P. F., Helth, A., Voss, A., Sueptitz, R., Calin, M., Eckert, J. and Gebert, A. (2013), Surface treatment, corrosion behavior, and apatite-forming ability of Ti-45Nb implant alloy. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 269–278. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32836
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) in the framework of SFB/Transregio 79
- European Commission in the framework of ITN “BioTiNet”. Grant Number: 264635
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!