How to cite this article: Liu W, Wu C, Liu W, Zhai W, Chang J. 2013. The effect of plaster (CaSO4·1/2H2O) on the compressive strength, self-setting property, and in vitro bioactivity of silicate-based bone cement. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:279–286.
The effect of plaster (CaSO4·1/2H2O) on the compressive strength, self-setting property, and in vitro bioactivity of silicate-based bone cement†
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 2, pages 279–286, February 2013
How to Cite
Liu, W., Wu, C., Liu, W., Zhai, W. and Chang, J. (2013), The effect of plaster (CaSO4·1/2H2O) on the compressive strength, self-setting property, and in vitro bioactivity of silicate-based bone cement. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 279–286. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32837
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2005CB522704
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81190132, 30730034
- External Cooperation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: GJHZ1211
- One-Hundred Talent Program, SIC-CAS
- Clinical Research Center for Biomaterials, Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, CAS. Grant Number: BMCRC2010002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!