How to cite this article: Kuboyama N, Kiba H, Arai K, Uchida R, Tanimoto Y, Bhawal UK, Abiko Y, Miyamoto S, Knight D, Asakura T, Nishiyama N. 2013. Silk fibroin-based scaffolds for bone regeneration. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:295–302.
Silk fibroin-based scaffolds for bone regeneration†
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 2, pages 295–302, February 2013
How to Cite
Kuboyama, N., Kiba, H., Arai, K., Uchida, R., Tanimoto, Y., Bhawal, U. K., Abiko, Y., Miyamoto, S., Knight, D., Asakura, T. and Nishiyama, N. (2013), Silk fibroin-based scaffolds for bone regeneration. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 295–302. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32839
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 18105007, 23245045
- the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of Japan (Agri-Health Translational Research Project)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!