How to cite this article: Thanatvarakorn O., Nakashima S., Sadr A., Prasansuttiporn T., Ikeda M., Tagami J. 2013. In vitro evaluation of dentinal hydraulic conductance and tubule sealing by a novel calcium–phosphate desensitizer. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:303–309.
In vitro evaluation of dentinal hydraulic conductance and tubule sealing by a novel calcium–phosphate desensitizer†
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 2, pages 303–309, February 2013
How to Cite
Thanatvarakorn, O., Nakashima, S., Sadr, A., Prasansuttiporn, T., Ikeda, M. and Tagami, J. (2013), In vitro evaluation of dentinal hydraulic conductance and tubule sealing by a novel calcium–phosphate desensitizer. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 303–309. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32840
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!