How to cite this article: Gupta S., Greeshma T., Basu B., Goswami S., Sinha A. 2013. Stiffness- and wettability-dependent myoblast cell compatibility of transparent poly(vinyl alcohol) hydrogels. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:346–354.
Stiffness- and wettability-dependent myoblast cell compatibility of transparent poly(vinyl alcohol) hydrogels†
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 2, pages 346–354, February 2013
How to Cite
Gupta, S., T, G., Basu, B., Goswami, S. and Sinha, A. (2013), Stiffness- and wettability-dependent myoblast cell compatibility of transparent poly(vinyl alcohol) hydrogels. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 346–354. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32845
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
- CSIR network project NWP0035, Department of Biotechnology (DBT, Government of India)
- Department of Science and Technology (DST, Government of India)
- OLP-156 (CSIR-NML)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!