How to cite this article: Helgason B, Stirnimann P, Widmer R, Boger A, Ferguson SJ. 2013. Influence of cement stiffness and bone morphology on the compressive properties of bone–cement composites in simulated vertebroplasty. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:364–374.
Influence of cement stiffness and bone morphology on the compressive properties of bone–cement composites in simulated vertebroplasty†
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 2, pages 364–374, February 2013
How to Cite
Helgason, B., Stirnimann, P., Widmer, R., Boger, A. and Ferguson, S. J. (2013), Influence of cement stiffness and bone morphology on the compressive properties of bone–cement composites in simulated vertebroplasty. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 364–374. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32847
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
- European Commission (project FP7-ICT-223865-VPHOP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!