How to cite this article: Tseng W-C, Su L-Y, Fang T-Y. 2013. pH responsive PEGylation through metal affinity for gene delivery mediated by histidine-grafted polyethylenimine. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:375–386.
pH responsive PEGylation through metal affinity for gene delivery mediated by histidine-grafted polyethylenimine†
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 2, pages 375–386, February 2013
How to Cite
Tseng, W.-C., Su, L.-Y. and Fang, T.-Y. (2013), pH responsive PEGylation through metal affinity for gene delivery mediated by histidine-grafted polyethylenimine. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 375–386. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32848
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- National Science Council. Grant Number: 100-2221-E-011-012-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!