How to cite this article: Phillip E Jr. Murthy NS, Bolikal D, Narayanan P, Kohn J, Lavelle L, Bodnar S, Pricer K. 2013. Ethylene oxide's role as a reactive agent during sterilization: Effects of polymer composition and device architecture. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:532–540.
Ethylene oxide's role as a reactive agent during sterilization: Effects of polymer composition and device architecture†
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 4, pages 532–540, May 2013
How to Cite
Phillip, E., Murthy, N. S., Bolikal, D., Narayanan, P., Kohn, J., Lavelle, L., Bodnar, S. and Pricer, K. (2013), Ethylene oxide's role as a reactive agent during sterilization: Effects of polymer composition and device architecture. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 532–540. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32853
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- RESBIO (Integrated Technology Resource for Polymeric Biomaterials) National Institutes of Health (NIBIB and NCMHD). Grant Number: P41 EB001046
- New Jersey Center for Biomaterials
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!