How to cite this article: Natarajan V, Krithica N, Madhan B, Sehgal PK. 2013. Preparation and properties of tannic acid cross-linked collagen scaffold and its application in wound healing. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:560–567.
Preparation and properties of tannic acid cross-linked collagen scaffold and its application in wound healing†
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 4, pages 560–567, May 2013
How to Cite
Natarajan, V., Krithica, N., Madhan, B. and Sehgal, P. K. (2013), Preparation and properties of tannic acid cross-linked collagen scaffold and its application in wound healing. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 560–567. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32856
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) under Young Scientist Award (YSA) project scheme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!