How to cite this article: Slouf M, Kotek J, Baldrian J, Kovarova J, Fencl J, Bouda T, Janigova I. 2013. Comparison of one-step and sequentially irradiated ultrahigh-molecular-weight polyethylene for total joint replacements. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:414–422.
Comparison of one-step and sequentially irradiated ultrahigh-molecular-weight polyethylene for total joint replacements†
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 3, pages 414–422, April 2013
How to Cite
Slouf, M., Kotek, J., Baldrian, J., Kovarova, J., Fencl, J., Bouda, T. and Janigova, I. (2013), Comparison of one-step and sequentially irradiated ultrahigh-molecular-weight polyethylene for total joint replacements. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 414–422. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32857
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
- Technology Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: TA01011406
- Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: NT12229-4/2011
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: AVOZ40500505
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!