How to cite this article: Conrad TL, Jaekel DJ, Kurtz SM, Roeder RK. 2013. Effects of the mold temperature on the mechanical properties and crystallinity of hydroxyapatite whisker-reinforced polyetheretherketone scaffolds. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:576–583.
Effects of the mold temperature on the mechanical properties and crystallinity of hydroxyapatite whisker-reinforced polyetheretherketone scaffolds†
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 4, pages 576–583, May 2013
How to Cite
Conrad, T. L., Jaekel, D. J., Kurtz, S. M. and Roeder, R. K. (2013), Effects of the mold temperature on the mechanical properties and crystallinity of hydroxyapatite whisker-reinforced polyetheretherketone scaffolds. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 576–583. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32859
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command. Grant Number: W81XWH-09-1-0741
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!