These authors contributed equally to this work.
Low elastic modulus contributes to the osteointegration of titanium alloy plug†
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 4, pages 584–590, May 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Wang, J., Wang, P., Fan, X., Li, X., Fu, J., Li, S., Fan, H. and Guo, Z. (2013), Low elastic modulus contributes to the osteointegration of titanium alloy plug. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 584–590. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32860
How to cite this article: Zhang Y, Wang J, Wang P, Fan X, Li X, Fu J, Li S, Fan H, Guo Z. 2013. Low elastic modulus contributes to the osteointegration of titanium alloy plug. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:584–590.
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30900311
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2007AA03Z431
- Natural Science Foundation of Shaanxi Province, China. Grant Number: 2011JM4039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!