How to cite this article: Qu W, Hooymans Johanna M. M., Qiu J, de-Bont N, Gelling O-J, van der Mei HC, Busscher HJ. 2013. Nonadhesive, silica nanoparticles-based brush-coated contact lens cases—Compromising between ease of cleaning and microbial transmission to contact lenses. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:640–647.
Nonadhesive, silica nanoparticles-based brush-coated contact lens cases—Compromising between ease of cleaning and microbial transmission to contact lenses†
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 4, pages 640–647, May 2013
How to Cite
Qu, W., Hooymans, J. M. M., Qiu, J., de-Bont, N., Gelling, O.-J., van der Mei, H. C. and Busscher, H. J. (2013), Nonadhesive, silica nanoparticles-based brush-coated contact lens cases—Compromising between ease of cleaning and microbial transmission to contact lenses. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 640–647. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32866
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- NANTICO project of the BioMedical Materials program
- Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agriculture and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!