How to cite this article: Wimmer MA, Laurent MP, Dwivedi Y, Gallardo LA, Chipps KA, Blackmon JC, Kozub RL, Bardayan DW, Gross CJ, Stracener DW, Smith MS, Nesaraja CD, Erikson L, Patel N, Rehm KE, Ahmad I, Greene JP, Greife U. 2013. Wear measurement of highly cross-linked UHMWPE using a 7Be tracer implantation technique. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:423–429.
Wear measurement of highly cross-linked UHMWPE using a 7Be tracer implantation technique†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 3, pages 423–429, April 2013
How to Cite
Wimmer, M. A., Laurent, M. P., Dwiwedi, Y., Gallardo, L. A., Chipps, K. A., Blackmon, J. C., Kozub, R. L., Bardayan, D. W., Gross, C. J., Stracener, D. W., Smith, M. S., Nesaraja, C. D., Erikson, L., Patel, N., Rehm, K. E., Ahmad, I., Greene, J. P. and Greife, U. (2013), Wear measurement of highly cross-linked UHMWPE using a 7Be tracer implantation technique. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 423–429. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32868
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- US Department of Energy, Office of Nuclear Physics. Grant Numbers: DE-FG02-93ER40789, DE-AC05-00OR22725, DE-AC02-06CH11357, DE-FG02-96ER40955
- Rush Arthritis and Orthopedic Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!