How to cite this article: Collart Dutilleul PY, Fonseca CG, Zimányi L, Romieu O, Pozos-Guillén AJ, Semetey V, Cuisinier F, Pérez E, Levallois B. 2013. Root canal hydrophobization by dentinal silanization: Improvement of silicon-based endodontic treatment tightness. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:721–728.
Root canal hydrophobization by dentinal silanization: Improvement of silicon-based endodontic treatment tightness†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 5, pages 721–728, July 2013
How to Cite
Collart Dutilleul, P.-Y., Fonseca, C. G., Zimányi, L., Romieu, O., Pozos-Guillén, A. J., Semetey, V., Cuisinier, F., Pérez, E. and Levallois, B. (2013), Root canal hydrophobization by dentinal silanization: Improvement of silicon-based endodontic treatment tightness. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 721–728. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32874
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2012
- Institut National Polytechnique, Toulouse, France [PCP Franco Mexicain (Post-Graduate Cooperative Program France-Mexico)]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!