How to cite this article: Yusong P, Qianqian S, Chengling P, Jing W. 2013. Prediction of mechanical properties of multilayer gradient hydroxyapatite reinforced poly(vinyl alcohol) gel biomaterial. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:729–735.
Prediction of mechanical properties of multilayer gradient hydroxyapatite reinforced poly(vinyl alcohol) gel biomaterial†
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 5, pages 729–735, July 2013
How to Cite
Yusong, P., Qianqian, S., Chengling, P. and Jing, W. (2013), Prediction of mechanical properties of multilayer gradient hydroxyapatite reinforced poly(vinyl alcohol) gel biomaterial. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 729–735. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32875
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: Project No. 51175004
- Natural Science Research of key projects of Anhui Provincial Universities. Grant Number: Project No.KJ2010A099
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!