How to cite this article: Mori N, Ohno J, Sakagami R, Hayakawa T, Fukushima T. 2013. Cell viabilities and biodegradation rates of DNA/protamine complexes with two different molecular weights of DNA. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:743–751.
Cell viabilities and biodegradation rates of DNA/protamine complexes with two different molecular weights of DNA†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 5, pages 743–751, July 2013
How to Cite
Mori, N., Ohno, J., Sakagami, R., Hayakawa, T. and Fukushima, T. (2013), Cell viabilities and biodegradation rates of DNA/protamine complexes with two different molecular weights of DNA. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 743–751. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32877
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
- Grants-in-aid for Scientific Research (B) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 23390455
- Grant-in-aid for strategic study base formation support business from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: S1001059.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!