Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Effects of density of anisotropic microstamped silica thin films on guided bone tissue regeneration—In vitro study†
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 5, pages 762–769, July 2013
How to Cite
Pelaez-Vargas, A., Gallego-Perez, D., Carvalho, A., Fernandes, M. H., Hansford, D. J. and Monteiro, F. J. (2013), Effects of density of anisotropic microstamped silica thin films on guided bone tissue regeneration—In vitro study. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 762–769. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32879
How to cite this article: Pelaez-Vargas A, Gallego-Perez D, Carvalho A, Fernandes MH, Hansford DJ, Monteiro FJ. 2013. Effects of density of anisotropic microstamped silica thin films on guided bone tissue regeneration—In vitro study. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:762–769.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2012
- Portuguese Science and Technology Foundation (Scholarship FCT/SFRH/BD/36220/2007). Grant Number: FCT/PTDC/CTM/100120/2008 “Bonamidi”
- NSF Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center fellowship (NSF). Grant Number: EEC-0425626
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!