How to cite this article: Hieda J, Niinomi M, Nakai M, Kamura H, Tsutsumi H, Hanawa, T. 2013. Improvement of adhesive strength of segmented polyurethane on Ti–29Nb–13Ta–4.6Zr alloy through H2O2 treatment for biomedical applications. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:776–783.
Improvement of adhesive strength of segmented polyurethane on Ti–29Nb–13Ta–4.6Zr alloy through H2O2 treatment for biomedical applications†
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 5, pages 776–783, July 2013
How to Cite
Hieda, J., Niinomi, M., Nakai, M., Kamura, H., Tsutsumi, H. and Hanawa, T. (2013), Improvement of adhesive strength of segmented polyurethane on Ti–29Nb–13Ta–4.6Zr alloy through H2O2 treatment for biomedical applications. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 776–783. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32881
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2011
- A Grant-in-aid for Scientific Research from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: #21656171
- Global COE program “Materials Integration International Center of Education and Research, Tohoku University,” Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan; Tohoku Leading Women's Jump Up Project, Tohoku University; the inter-university cooperative research program “Highly functional Interface Science: Innovation of Biomaterials with Highly functional Interface to Host and Parasite, Tohoku University and Kyushu University,” MEXT; and the cooperative research program of the Advanced Research Center of Metallic Glasses, Institute for Materials Research, Tohoku University.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!