How to cite this article: Bryant M, Hu X, Farrar R, Brummitt K, Freeman R, Neville A. 2013. Crevice corrosion of biomedical alloys: A novel method of assessing the effects of bone cement and its chemistry. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:792–803.
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 5, pages 792–803, July 2013
How to Cite
Bryant, M., Hu, X., Farrar, R., Brummitt, K., Freeman, R. and Neville, A. (2013), Crevice corrosion of biomedical alloys: A novel method of assessing the effects of bone cement and its chemistry. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 792–803. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32883
Competing interests: R. Farrar, K. Brummitt and R. Freeman are Employees of DePuy International. Professor A. Neville holds a Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) grant from DePuy international which is funding M. Bryant for this work. R. Farrar is also the KTP Chair for this project
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- Technology strategy board (TSB)
- DePuy International, and Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) (from DePuy international)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!