How to cite this article: Chou C-T, Bhawal UK, Watanabe N, Kuboyama N, Chang W-J, Lee S-Y, Abiko Y. 2013. Expression of caveolin-1 in the early phase of beta-TCP implanted in dog mandible. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:804–812.
Expression of caveolin-1 in the early phase of beta-TCP implanted in dog mandible†
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 5, pages 804–812, July 2013
How to Cite
Chou, C.-T., Bhawal, U. K., Watanabe, N., Kuboyama, N., Chang, W.-J., Lee, S.-Y. and Abiko, Y. (2013), Expression of caveolin-1 in the early phase of beta-TCP implanted in dog mandible. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 804–812. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32884
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- “Academic Frontier” Project for Private Universities, a matching fund subsidy from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, 2007–2011
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: B21390497
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!