How to cite this article: Pruitt LA, Ansari F, Kury M, Mehdizah A, Patten EW, Huddlestein J, Mickelson D, Chang J, Hubert K, Ries MD 2013. Clinical trade-offs in cross-linked ultrahigh-molecular-weight polyethylene used in total joint arthroplasty. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:476–484.
Clinical trade-offs in cross-linked ultrahigh-molecular-weight polyethylene used in total joint arthroplasty†
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 3, pages 476–484, April 2013
How to Cite
Pruitt, L. A., Ansari, F., Kury, M., Mehdizah, A., Patten, E. W., Huddlestein, J., Mickelson, D., Chang, J., Hubert, K. and Ries, M. D. (2013), Clinical trade-offs in cross-linked ultrahigh-molecular-weight polyethylene used in total joint arthroplasty. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 476–484. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32887
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Lawrence Talbot Professorship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!