Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Preparation of a novel anorganic bovine bone xenograft with enhanced bioactivity and osteoconductivity†
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 5, pages 855–869, July 2013
How to Cite
Cho, J. S., Kim, H.-S., Um, S.-H. and Rhee, S.-H. (2013), Preparation of a novel anorganic bovine bone xenograft with enhanced bioactivity and osteoconductivity. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 855–869. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32890
How to cite this article: Cho JS, Kim H-S, Um S-H, Rhee S-H. 2013. Preparation of a novel anorganic bovine bone xenograft with enhanced bioactivity and osteoconductivity. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:855–869.
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) grant funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology. Grant Number: 2012-0004984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!