How to cite this article: Ma C, Chen L, Xu J, Fehrenbacher A, Li Y, Pfefferkorn FE, Duffie NA, Zheng J, Li X. 2013. Effect of fabrication and processing technology on the biodegradability of magnesium nanocomposites. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:870–877.
Effect of fabrication and processing technology on the biodegradability of magnesium nanocomposites†
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 5, pages 870–877, July 2013
How to Cite
Ma, C., Chen, L., Xu, J., Fehrenbacher, A., Li, Y., Pfefferkorn, F. E., Duffie, N. A., Zheng, J. and Li, X. (2013), Effect of fabrication and processing technology on the biodegradability of magnesium nanocomposites. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 870–877. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32891
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMMI-0900044
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Machine Tool Technology Research Foundation
- LasX Industries
- Micro Tools
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!