How to cite this article: Nyanhongo GS, Sygmund C, Ludwig R, Prasetyo EN, Guebitz GM. 2013. Synthesis of multifunctional bioresponsive polymers for the management of chronic wounds. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 2013:101B:882–891.
Synthesis of multifunctional bioresponsive polymers for the management of chronic wounds†
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
Volume 101B, Issue 5, pages 882–891, July 2013
How to Cite
Nyanhongo, G. S., Sygmund, C., Ludwig, R., Prasetyo, E. N. and Guebitz, G. M. (2013), Synthesis of multifunctional bioresponsive polymers for the management of chronic wounds. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101B: 882–891. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.32893
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
- Federal Ministry of Economy, Family and Youth (BMWFJ)
- the Federal Ministry of Traffic
- Innovation and Technology (bmvit)
- the Styrian Business Promotion Agency SFG
- the Standortagentur Tirol and ZIT - Technology Agency of the City of Vienna through the COMET-Funding Program (Austrian Research Promotion Agency FFG and EU-NOVO project)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!